Serving Romance Scam Survivors
To support individuals impacted by romance imposter scams, Cybercrime Support Network offers a free, confidential Peer Support Program for romance scam survivors. The counselor-led sessions provide a safe virtual environment for individuals to work through the loss, embarrassment, and isolation that can accompany romance scams.
This FREE program provides:
- 10 Week Virtual Program – 1 hour weekly sessions
- A licensed counselor to facilitate the groups
- Guidance to support the participants’ mental well-being
- Education on cybercrime and best online safety practices
- Closed and monitored post-session group communications
CSN has partnered with Give an Hour, a national nonprofit, to provide support and facilitation of the groups by licensed counselors.
Are you or someone you know a romance scam survivor?
Powering this Program
Foundational Funding Provided By
In Collaboration With:
Special Thanks To: