Employment at a glance
- All positions are remote
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous time off policies
- Emphasis on work-life balance
Please view our job openings and apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Include the job title you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Current Job Openings
Director of Development
About the position
CSN is looking for a hands-on, innovative and results-oriented Director of Development with a proven track record of fundraising in a mission based organization. In this role, you will identify fundraising opportunities, develop relationships with potential donors, and build corporate partnerships. We are looking for someone who believes in CSN’s mission and will demonstrate exceptional drive to further our existing fundraising efforts and help strategize and deliver new ones. The CSN team works remotely. Salary commensurate with experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate funding needed to achieve CSN’s mission.
- Execute all stages of the fundraising cycle including identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship.
- Identify major gift prospects to grow the donor pipeline.
- Perform outreach and solicitation to key individuals, corporations, and foundations identified as new funding opportunities that align with CSN’s mission.
- Management and oversight of quarterly board meetings.
- As an evolving position, candidates must be flexible to perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Competencies:
- 5 years of experience in fundraising and revenue generation for a mission based organization with a proven track record.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, public relations, or a related field.
- Experience and comfort with cold calling.
- Extensive knowledge of fundraising strategies and principles.
- Track record of securing corporate sponsorships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Experience writing applications for foundational giving and/or fundraising letters a plus.
- CFRE certification is a plus.
- Understanding of online fraud and scams preferred or willingness and interest to learn.
- Competence in Google suite and Salesforce.
To learn more about CSN, visit FightCybercrime.org, a resource database for those affected by cybercrime and online fraud.
CSN is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Need More Information?
If you don’t see a job opening, but have a passion to serve individuals and small businesses impacted by cybercrime, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We look forward to connecting with you!
About Cybercrime Support Network (CSN)
CSN is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created to meet the challenges facing millions of individuals and small businesses affected by cybercrime. CSN is a mission based organization that serves those impacted by cybercrime by offering support to recognize, report, and recover from cybercrime. We are building an organization filled with people on a mission to make a difference.